Pickwick has been associated with the market leaders in the cleaning, security and property services industry since 1981. Pickwick now provides an integrated facility service to its clients.
The Company is able to provide clients with a suite of services in accordance with the service specification issued. It has particular expertise in managing contracts where there is a single customer with multiple assets, multiple sites and multiple stakeholders.
We believe Customer Satisfaction is the most critical aspect to the success of our business operations. Our customers are our best reference and represent a ‘Who’s who’ of corporate and government clients, many of which are considered industry leaders.
Pickwick is proud of the proprietary systems that underpin our business activities. These include dedicated Risk Mitigation programs to assist in contract management such as OHS, Quality Assurance, Environmental Management, and Industrial Relations Management.
Pickwick has a vast array of resources at its disposal to utilise. These resources include, but are not limited to the following:
- 1,000 trained personnel and hands-on management
- Ride-on Scrubbing and Sweeping Machines
- High Pressure Water Blasters
- High Speed Polishing, Buffing and Carpet Cleaning Machines
- Security Patrol Vehicles
- Specialised Security equipment including GPS tracking, mobile reporting, and time & attendance wand system
- Certified Test & Tag Equipment
- Mechanical Load Cell Testers
- Industrial ropes and harness kits for Height Access
Infrastructure support includes:
- Finance, Accounting, Administration and ICT
- Human Resources including training and Industrial Relations
- Quality Assurance
- Risk Mitigation, OHS and Environmental management
The Pickwick philosophy is based on providing our clients with a seamless service using the latest contract management tools and technology combined with very strong systems, planning and innovative approach. We offer a total turnkey service solution from initial concept to implementation and ongoing management.
Contact Us For An Obligation Free Quote