PROTECTING CLIENTS AND THEIR WORKPLACES
For almost 40 years we’ve helped keep Australian workplaces clean and safe. We continue to support our clients by providing consistent, high-quality services at a competitive cost that factor in the current challenges and uncertainties ahead due to COVID-19.
Here are just some of the steps we’re taking during and post COVID-19.
- Providing clients with consumables, including hand sanitiser, hospital grade disinfectant and PPE for their workforce and customers to use.
- Reducing unnecessary cleaning of areas closed during lockdown to minimise the impact on budgets.
- Providing enhanced cleaning services to stop the spread of COVID-19 by developing preventative cleaning schedules and increasing the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Fogging, sanitising and undertaking separation cleaning where necessary.
- Undertaking full, deep, biohazard, forensic and terminal cleaning of all affected areas (a full decontamination) following notification of a suspected or confirmed a case.
- Read about our response and how we’re minimising the spread of infection in the post COVID-19 environment.
- See how our daily preventative and touchpoint cleaning service can help lower the risk of infection transmission and boosts peace of mind in your workplace.
Contact Us For An Obligation Free Quote