For almost 40 years we’ve helped keep Australian workplaces clean and safe from unwanted visitors, including germs.
Our cleaning solutions are tested to kill all common viruses as well as lesser-known strains such as 2019-nCoV (also called Coronavirus).
We use only the highest quality, environmentally sustainable cleaning products that are also hypo-allergenic and contain no toxic or harmful ingredients. What’s more, our products are certified and manufactured in Australia or sourced from reputable Australian distributors.
Cleaning products play a big role in controlling the spread of germs, particularly during times of outbreak. But prevention is always better than cure. Here are the top 5 things you can do to protect yourself and others from exposure to illnesses such as Coronavirus.
- Hand hygiene: wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use a hospital-strength hand sanitiser if soap and water is unavailable.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the bin or toilet. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands, especially after coughing or sneezing.
- Stay at home if you are sick and avoid close contact with others who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces (such as door handles, bathrooms, kitchen facilities, lifts, etc.) using 10% sodium hypochlorite (bleach) as the sanitising agent @ 100ppm (1 ml per litre).
- Visit your doctor if you have flu-like symptoms such as a cough, sore throat or headache.
All of our WMS are in accordance with the World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines. For information and expert advice on Coronavirus, visit the WHO website.
Find out why you can Count on us as a trusted and reliable leader in cleaning, security and integrated facilities services.